The Wallengren Family

Friday, February 1, 2008

Out With The Girls


A couple of days ago my mom had a fun idea to get all of the sisters together and have a girls night out. I always look forward to these! So, we left the kids home with our hubbys and left all of our worrys behind and spent a fun night together. We went to one of my favorite restaurants, The Olive Garden. It was fun to talk and catch up on things. It seems like we never have enough time or it's hard when the kids are around to talk so these nights are really special to all of us!
After dinner, we went to the cute chick flick 27 Dresses. If any of you haven't seen this show yet you need to cause it was so fun! Looking over the crowd in the theater there was only a few guys and tons of women there. I don't know if your hubby would want to go to a show like this. It is laugh out loud fun. Just what I have been needing. My sister Heidi lives in California so, she wasn't with us but we sure missed her being with us! We always have so much fun being together! I'm so blessed to have 4 wonderful sisters and an unbelievable mom!

Thanks girs let's do it again soon!

2 comments:

Tiff Gutierrez said...

That was super fun! Im guessing Brandon surrived?!!

Mom and Dad said...

Amy, that was fun going out together, we all missed our Heidi Marie, Love you, Mom