Brandon and I thought it would be a fun time of year to take the kids to Hawaii. We are going on Tuesday and we are all super excited! Cute Caleb has been marking the days off of his calender to the big day. He asks me about 5 times a day,"Is it time to go on the airplane ride yet?" It's fun to see him so excited! We took him about 2 years ago and he remembers a little bit of it but, I think he is more anxious to go on the plane ride. Thank goodness for our frequent flyer miles B racked up on all of his business trips, we are all able to fly free! Our flight is non-stop and only 60% of the plane is full. How lucky are we? I can just let Caleb roam around and let Izzy stretch out and sleep. I think that's what I am most excited about! Anyway, my question is what are some fun plane activities I can get for my kids on this long flight? If you have any suggestions, shoot them my way!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Amy-
I am no expert but if you have an Ipod with kids movie's on it, I bet that would help; Danica and Bryhn seemed to have been occupied with this idea. You will have fun, I cannot believe your taking your kids- but free flights; no loss there and how fun it will be.
Amy-
I am no expert but if you have an Ipod with kids movie's on it, I bet that would help; Danica and Bryhn seemed to have been occupied with this idea. You will have fun, I cannot believe your taking your kids- but free flights; no loss there and how fun it will be.
BENADRYL or TYLENOL - one of those ought to be real fun for the kids!
I am so jealous that you get to go the Hawaii, we were just talking about planning a trip there ourselves - have fun! Get a little sun for the rest of us too!
So jealous right now...
Sounds fun! I wish we could go with you. I think it would be great to go on a cruise and then Hawaii. Anyway, have a great time.
Have Fun Am! Wish we were goin.
Wow! I hope you post tons of pictures when you get back so I can imagine I'm there for a minute... The flight sounds like it will be a dream. Hurray for you!
Amy,
We have taken the boys to Mexico a few times and have enjoued the plane rides. We always have plenty of movies. We also give them each a rolling back pack stuffed with goods like playdough, cars, drinks, snacks, new crayons and coloring books (all items are more exciting when NEW) When they where younger we Benadryled them (try this out first because it can cause hyper activity) I suggest a trial run. Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures. What island are you going to we are going in may.
Brooke
Post a Comment