Well, I hope you all have had a fun Valentine's Day with your cute hubbys! I'm home alone again because B is on another business trip, this time to St. Thomas. So let me tell you how my day has gone. I shoveled a rediculous amount of snow AGAIN! This time it was another 2 feet and it took me 2 hours to do my driveway and sidewalks. I'm getting used to shoveling. I don't mind doing it. It's good exercise but I'll really feel it tomorrow! I saw people getting flowers from their hubby's. I'm sad! Well, I did celebrate it with leftover spaghetti from last night and a sick baby. What more could you ask for? Anyway, he gets home tomorrow and that should be the end of the trips for a while. Hopefully!
I thought I should take a moment and tell you about my wonderful husband. Brandon is the most amazing person that I have ever met! He is so motivated to suceed in every aspect of his life! He takes his ward mission leader calling very serious! He is so determined to help those people in our ward boundaries understand and accept the gospel. He is such a great friend to everyone he meets! He is always willing to help anyone out whenever he can! He's very bright and extremely smart! I appreciate the sacrifices he's made to provide a good life for our family. I love how I can talk to him about anything! He is so patient even when I am a brat & sometimes complain when I don't get my way. He has such a love for Caleb and Isabel. I love watching him with our kids! They love him so much! They get so excited when daddy walks through the door each day! I look up to him and admire him for the man that he is! He is my better half and he completes me! I can't imagine my life without him! I'm so grateful that I will be with him for time and all eternity! I could go on forever about this amazing man but, I won't bore you anymore by bragging about how lucky I am!
Even though I am alone this Valentine's Day, I feel his love from 5,000 miles away. I know that he wishes that he could be here with me. At least we have forever to be together! A special holiday like this won't hurt us to be apart from each other. Here are some fun pictues of us. We don't have alot of pictures of us together but, here are a few that I found.
Fall 2005
Hawaii 2005
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRANDON!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


1 comments:
I'm sitting alone tonight too! You've been alone lots this month. Hopefully his schedule will slow down soon. What a cute post!
Post a Comment