Today was a day that both Brandon and I have been looking forward to for quite sometime now. One of our favorite rock groups "The Police" are coming in concert in July! I know that you are probably thinking that we are a little old fashioned to like this group. They were huge in the eighties and nineties until Sting decided to do his own thing. B and I love this kind of music! They are an amazing group! Some of our favorite songs are:
1. Every Breath You Take
2. Message In A Bottle
3. Don't Stand So Close To Me
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Roxanne
Well, I need to tell you the ordeal that I went through to ensure that we got tickets to this concert. First of all, they haven't toured together as The Police in Utah for years so this is a big deal! The tickets went on sale this morning @ 10 and I started to buy on-line. Of course the site is jammed and it was taking forever! Caleb had a soccer game he needed to go to and B was at a baptism. I also tried calling and the line was always busy. I didn't know what to do. Do I leave the computer to take Caleb to practice and break B's heart for not sticking around to buy them or do I skip the soccer practice and HOPE that they aren't sold out and it wasn't a waste of time? I tried the phone one more time and I finally got through. So here I am rushing to get my kids ready to run out the door and I have my cell phone on speaker so that I could grab it at any minute. We got in the car with the phone still on speaker waiting for, "the next representative" to answer. I was praying that my phone wouldn't disconnect at the point of the mountain cause this was my only shot at this. Finally, someone picked up and found me some tickets. Did I mention that this concert isn't cheap by ANY means! It set us back $215 for two tickets. We're crazy I know but this concert will definitely be worth it!
So, after all of the worrying and craziness WE'RE GOING TO THE POLICE!!!!!
YAY!!!!!


1 comments:
You r not crazy. I like them too. How could anyone not. Hey which island r you going to? Hope you guys have a great time.
Post a Comment