Caleb started basketball up again today. He loves playing hoops! He is in a little league at the Dimple Dell Rec Center with about 25 other little boys his age. It's so fun to watch him interact with other kids. He definately is one of the more outspoken kids in the group. That wouldn't surprise many of you. I think sports at this age are so good for kids! It seems like he is always wanting to watch TV all of the time. This is a good way to get him more active and involved with ofther kids. I know he will grow up to be an awesome basketball player!
Tonight I met my mom at Chili's because B is still in Cozemel. It is always fun to have that one on one time with her. She is such a fun person to be around! She never wants me to be alone when B is gone so she is always inviting me over to spend time with her and my dad.
I am so ready for B to get home from this trip! He has only been gone since Monday but it feels like he has been gone forever! When he is around he just brightens my spirit! I feel like I'm not as happy and I'm a little edgey with my kids when he's gone. I guess that's probably because I really don't get a break. He'll be home Friday night. I can't wait! When he's gone it makes me realize how much I need him in my life!
I love you, Babe!

1 comments:
One of my good friends has her little boy on the team at Dimple Dell, Call me and we can see if you are on the same team!
Post a Comment