The Wallengren Family

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun With Cousins @ Classic Fun Center

Today the kids and I had a bunch of fun @ Classic Fun Center with Jodi, Tiffany and their kids. It brought back a lot of funny memories of going there in junior high. It still looks the same but with a big addition added on. How nestalgic! I could see myself with my friend Melissa going there not really to skate but to meet boys. How lame is that? They even played alot of the same music they played back in the good old "Classic" days. Anyway, times have DEFINITELY changed!
My kids had so much fun! Caleb loved riding the scooter around! He can't wait until it gets warm enough to get one of his own to ride outside. He loved the bounce houses! He used to be a little afraid of them but today he wasn't. They have a fun rainforest climbing area that was lots of fun! it ahs slides, balls and lots of other stuff. I carried Izzy through it and it was quite difficult. It is only about 4 feet high. It must have been a sight to see me (5'9") squeezing through that maze! Izzy loved the balls! I wish that I had my camera! B is out of town to Cozemel, Mexico for work and he took it. I guess you can just picture the cute looks on my kids faces as they played!
It is so cheap! It's only $5 during the school day for all of these fun activities! If anyone is up to going there with me sometime let me know!!

2 comments:

Shalise said...

That sounds like you had a lot of fun, I have not taken my kids there since the new addition has been included. I remember going there as well, it is weird how are kids are doing the same things we did. I had no idea you were that tall, I am a shorty :)

Miranda said...

So, you are queen blogger! I'm so impressed you are so good at updating your blog, I need to do better. Anyway, you are great at taking your kids to do fun things call me sometime and we will go do something fun with the kids, I still have never taken my kids to the museum at the Gateway.