The Wallengren Family

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Party

This past Sunday we have a fun traditon in my family to have a "Sweetharts Dinner" to celebrate Valentine's Day. We went over to our party house (Jodi's house) and had a wonderful dinner! My mom had decorated everything so cute! If any of you know her, she goes above and beyond with things like this to make it extra special for everyone! We sent all of the kids to the basement and had a really peaceful dinner without the kids around. We all always look forward to this fun holiday!

Me and my sweethart!

Tiffany and Danny

Matt and Kim

My Grandma Jeanne came down to celebrate the holiday with us

Doesn't this look so cute?

I don't have a picture of Jodi and Skyler or Heidi and John. They are such cute couples too! Thanks Jodi for letting us party at your house AGAIN!

3 comments:

Tiff Gutierrez said...

I love the prop with you and B! Moms a hoot.

Tiff Gutierrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

Okay - I seriously can't read your blog anymore! I get way too homesick!