The Wallengren Family

Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome To The Life Of Blogging!

Last night during the superbowl I setup blogs for my sisters Jodi and Tiffany. It will be fun to have 4/5 sisters in the blogging world. I just need to keep talking my oldest sister Kim into actually getting the internet first then I can help her too. I just love blogging don't you? It's such a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. I really love how I can see what my sister Heidi in Los Angelas is doing and how her cute kids are growing up. Thanks so much for all of you sweet comments that you have left for me. I feel like I am talking to you all face to face. The question is, now that I have gotten my sisters started with their blogs will they actually be loyal bloggers so the rest of us can keep up with their family happenings? We'll see!

3 comments:

Tiff Gutierrez said...

Thanks for all the help Am! Cant wait to keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Hello! Glad you stopped by, I've been keeping up with your site for a while now. And it's a pleasure indeed!

Mom and Dad said...

Amy, it sounds like you guys really had fun today at the skating rink. We'll all have to go sometime. Love ya, Mom