We got back from our trip to Hawaii yesterday morning and we all are still trying to recover from that dreaded red-eye flight. I will have TONZ of pictures to post in a few days so, be sure to check back! Well, after a long vacation there always seems to be so much to do to get our lives back to normal again! I fell asleep last night at 7pm and didn't wake up until almost 8am! I only got about an hour of sleep on the plane so I'm still exhausted! I forced myself to the gym to "detox" myself from all of the bad foods I ate. I'm pretty proud of myself for going even though I didn't want to. Then I came home and slept again. Then we went grocery shopping and the drama happened! Sweet little Izzy fell out of the shopping cart head first! She landed on a shelf then rolled onto the ground. She was so sad! She has two huge purple "goose eggs" on the font of her head! I felt so bad! I am so lucky that she didn't split her head open! How many times do you actually buckle kids in the cart? Maybe you do a lot better job in that area than I do. I never thought it would happen to me. So, now Izzy is screaming while I hurry and buy groceries. I had to open food and juice to try to keep her mind off of the pain. It has just been a long day with being tired, shopping, the gym, and TONZ of laundry! It's sad to be back in the cold weather but wonderful to be home again!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Welcome home! I never buckle Emma in...shame on us :)
How did the kids do on the flight? Kenzie fell out of the cart when she was that age at Old Navy. Its scary.
I am so glad you are back! The flight didn't sound fun for you. I can't wait to hear the details. That is so sad about Izzy. I hope she is doing better.
So glad you guys had fun! Can't wait to see pics. I think every kid has their turn falling out of the cart! Glad she is okay :)
Post a Comment