Isn't Easter weekend (Spring Break) supposed to be a fun weekend to get away and do something fun? It has been kind of a bumber for us cause Izzy has been sick since Tuesday. I took her to the doctor on Friday because she has been so horse, coughing a lot, and hasn't seemed herself. The poor little sweet hart just fusses every time she is awake. She also wakes up crying at night a few times too. When I took her to the doctor I found out that she has croup and that means that she is very contagious! So, we have had a low key weekend. I stayed home all day Friday, only grabbing something quick for dinner. Today we took the kids to the ward Easter egg breakfast and hunt. I thought that she would do OK there but, I was wrong. Once we got home from that I ended up staying home all afternoon while B and Caleb went to a birthday lunch for his dad. I really wish that I could have gone to that. I love my in-laws!
Anyway, who knows what's going to happen tomorrow. I hate missing church especially on Easter Sunday. I can't take her to nursery so, either B or I will have to stay home. I hope that I can go because I never get to go to Relief Society because of my primary calling and tomorrow I would get to go. I just know that if I even try to take her to church I will end up in the foyer the entire time. My family always has a nice dinner and an egg hunt for the kids so I am hoping that she will be OK to go. The crazy thing about is whole thing is my sister Tiffany's little girl the same age as Izzy has croup too. They haven't even been around each other. So, they are in the same boat we are in. It's so hard when kids are sick especially on fun holidays like this! Wish me luck!

3 comments:
WE missed ya yesterday! I was shocked when B came alone! He really does like us! j/k
I am so sorry to hear that Izzy has been sick.. It is not fun to have sick kids and when the holidays are around are the worst! I hope she is starting to feel better now...
Hey Amy! We miss your posts...How are you guys doing??
Post a Comment