The Wallengren Family

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pictures of our Hawaii Trip #2

Day 2-- On our Second day in paradise we were eager to hit the beach and soak up some much needed rays. We wanted to drive to the other side of the island and check out the beaches over there. We love to drive around the island! That was the main thing that both B and I were looking forward to about Hawaii. Anyway, the ride didn't go as smooth as we had hoped it would have. Izzy had a major diaper blowout in the car. It got all over the car seat and down on the seat. I'm sure many of you have been in this exact situation so you know how awful it is. We pulled off the side of the road that ran along the coastline to clean up the mess. You can imagine how awful the car smelt for the rest of our trip after that. It seems like no matter how hard and how long you clean it the smell just lingers. Gross I know!


Here is B cleaning up Izzy's mess. I wonder what the fisherman next to us thought when I was out in the water washing my naked baby off.

After we were done, we went back to our neighborhood beach in Waikiki. The water was too rough for the kids to play in and over there they have an area were there are no waves. Caleb liked that much more! Here are some fun shots at the beach. Notice how "pastey" we all are.



Later that evening we walked the strip again to check out the night life. While we were out, we ran into our neighbors there with their to kids. We had no idea that they were even there. It was fun to run into them. It was fun walking around enjoying the evening warm breeze and watching the hula dancers.




I love this picture of my and Izzy! The other one Caleb took all by himself. I think he did a pretty good job because he actually got Izzy to look.

0 comments: