Friday, March 14, 2008
New Hair Color!
I just got my hair done 2 days ago. What do you think? I've never gone this dark before. There is red, dark brown, and blond in it. I love coloring my hair. Do you think I should've gone lighter with spring coming up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amy,
I think your always cute! I know what you mean about going dark w/the hair... I am thinking of adding some low lights into my dark hair. I like the picture, did you take it yourself???
I didn't know you wore it lighter? I think it looks great... I'm so scared of dying my hair.
Hi Amy- I found your blog through Jes's. Gotta say you have the cutest family. Also love the new hair color. In fact why is it that you don't have one BAD picture. You look pretty in everyone. Sick and wrong!! Anyway just thought I woudl say hi. Take care!
Post a Comment