Last night Caleb received a late birthday present from Aunt Heidi, Uncle John, and his three cousins John, Lauren, and Lizzy. They live in California so they were not here to celebrate his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. He woke up from his nap and saw the present they sent him. It was this cute Buzz Light Year costume. They go to disneyland all the time and they got this at the Disney store. He thought it was the neatest thing. It's one of those moments where your scrambling to find the camera cause you have to get a picture of this! I'm hoping that it will still fit him by Halloween. I'm sure that it will because he is so skinny. He is already asking when it's going to be Halloween.
Caleb thinks he's pretty cool when he wears this costume!
I just couldn't resist taking a picture of my Izzy. Isn't she soooo sweet?
THANKS SO MUCH CLAYTON FAMILY!
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

1 comments:
I'm so glad it fits! The smile says it all. Thanks for the cute post!
Post a Comment