Okay so you look at this and you are probably thinking that I am off on a tropical vacation in the Caribbean, right? Wrong!!! Brandon just left today for an entire week to Jamaica and I get to stay home with the kids. Actually, he's not there for pleasure but for work. But still, I think I have a right to be somewhat jealous especially with the weather that we are having.
Brandon is helping to open one of his company's first "Kids" stores and he is primarily in charge of overseeing it all. It's called Sol Kids. It's a sister company to Del Sol that he has been working for far about 6 1/2 years now. This is an exciting new opportunity for him!
So, he's gone all week and I have nothing to do. Any ideas? Whenever he is gone on business trip I just really don't feel the desire to get ready and do anything. I was a bumb today! I didn't even go to the gym! Which would surprise some of you. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I guess that maybe I should actually do something productive. Do you ever feel this way when your hubby is gone?


5 comments:
We should go do something! Steve is gone til Friday night - call me!
Come to LA and we'll go to DL! Wish I lived there and we could hang and veg together in our PJs and let the kids tear up your house!
I totally know what you mean about not feeling motivation to do anything when brandon travels. Ty travels a lot too and sometimes I like to let the house go a little bit, relax & watch movies...bad I know!! That gets old after awhile too. This year I have it in my goals to plan a whole lot better while Ty's gone so we have something to look forward to. Have you gone to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy? It's pretty cool. And cheap to buy a yearly pass! Give me a call if you get bored!
ummm...let's see. How about the Thanksgiving Point Museum? The kids would love the Water Erosion Table or digging in the sandpit. McDonald's playland? Movie theater in the middle of the day when you are the only one there? I don't think I am helping!
Amy-
Hi there! How are you doing? I found your blog just searching for fun! Cute blog, it looks like you guys are loving where you live. Not much in the old neighborhood. I would love to hear from you.
shaliseveener@hotmail.com
Talk to you later,
Shalise (Benjamin) Draper Ut 13165 south street :)
Post a Comment