As I watched him today singing, I almost started to cry because he is growing up so fast! It's so fun to see him learn about our Savior Jesus Christ. When we asked him today what he learned about in class he said, "Jesus made our bodies for us." I was so happy that my little angel is already gaining a testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel. I realize now that he is listening to us even when we try to teach him about church topics.
Tonight we read from the illustrated Book of Mormon and explained the pictures to him. He sat so quietly and listened. He even was able to answer the questions about the story too. I'm so proud of him! I love my future missionary!


2 comments:
It doesn't hurt that he has such AMAZING parents!
Finally! No nursery! I'm sure he was super ready to join the big kids. I sometimes wonder if the twins would have done better if they waited one more year. They were the youngest in their class and it was a big transition for them.
Post a Comment