I am a little behind on this post because Caleb's 4th birthday was last friday the 4th of January. We had a lot of fun at Chuck E Cheese's with all of his cousins. He loved running around spending his "money" on every game in sight. He prefered the basketball games the most. It was fun to watch him put his money in and before the game was even done, he put more money in. Oh well, whatever makes him happy on his big day. We ate cake and icecream and opened lots of presents! I guess you could say it was like Christmas all over again for him.
I didn't know what to get him this year for his birthday. I kinda forgot that his birthday was so soon after Christmas that he pretty much got everything for Christmas. I scrambled at the last minute trying to find a gift for him and I decided that I couldn't go wrong with ANOTHER train set. Even though he already got two more big ones for Christmas. He had a fun day and he plays with all of his new toys every day!
Brandon's parents were out of town over his birthday so we had a small party for him at our house with them a couple of days after his actual birthday. They were excited to see my kids because they had been gone for 3 week sin Hawaii. Of course, they spoiled him too.
I can't believe that my little boy is four now! Wow, time flys by so fast. He just gets funner and funner as every year passes! We are so blessed to have him in our lives!
We Love You Caleb!

1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Caleb! Loved the video...especially the "cha-cha-cha-er in the background! So thinking of Caleb, I saw a friend had a Train Cake Pan (looked like a muffin tin, each one in the shape of a train) that she was given from William Sonoma. Way cute!
Post a Comment