Yesterday I took the kids to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. My kids love going there cause there is so much to do! We got the at 11:30 and left at 3:30. That is a long time when I really had nothing to do but watch them play.
If you haven't been down to the museum at the Gateway you have been missing out! There are so many interactive things for kids to do. I find myself running around after Caleb because he loves to go from one place to the next. He gets so excited! It has a cute little grocery store, a gas station with a car to fill up gas, a barn, a farm, a construction site, a house with a kitchen full of food and cooking utensils, and much more. The only downside about this place is that it costs $8.50 per person over the age of 1yr. So, it's kind of expensive. I bought a family year pass last summer and we have used it a lot since.
If anyone wants to go with the kids and I anytime just let me know. We would have so much fun! It's the perfect activity for a cold winter day.


0 comments:
Post a Comment