Look what Brandon found in our yard as he started mowing. Yuk! A long snake! It was about 3 feet long I'm not kidding! It gives me the chills to think that Caleb was outside in that spot playing with his friends earlier that day. When you find a snake, what do you do with it? Are you supposed to catch it and release it somewhere else? Or do you brave the fear of being bitten and try to kill it? It was funny to watch B try to kill it cause there was no way that we were going to catch it. He just kept throwing a shovel at it to chop it up (sorry I'm so graphic!). It finally died! I hope there are no more lingering around. Who ever thought that you have to prepare for an intruder like this? Thank goodness no one got hurt!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It makes me sad to think you killed it. Not sure what else you should of done? Scary!
Just let it roam, it is just a little garden snake, it wouldn't hurt anyone unless you really were trying to pick it up and harm it. We have had them in our yard in riverton before.
Jodi
Am I bad that I think it's totally fine that you killed it???
We found a water snake in our yard last year and it freaked me out. I hate snakes - they are so gross. Philip killed it which I was glad. If he didnt I would have wandered the whole summer where it was. Yuck.
ewwwwwwww! Maybe i won't be sending easton out in the backyard to play by himself anymore!
Post a Comment