The Wallengren Family

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hangin' With Old Friends!

These past couple of days my sisters and I hung out with a couple of our childhood friends. Cami and Christi have always been close friends of ours ever since we can remember! It was fun to get together at Jodi's pool and reminisce about the old days. It seams like it is so hard to get together now that we all have kids. Every ones schedules are different so that is also a challenge.
Today we went to Chic-fil-A and we had quite the crowd! There were 5 of us and 15 kids running around. Sorry any of you who went there today and experienced the may ham. Anyway, it is so fun to get together with old friends. After these fun couple of days we decided that is was imperative that we start having girls nights out together! Thanks for the fun days girls! Let's plan something again soon!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Amy- It was so fun being with all you gals. Even though we don't see each other very often we always seem to pick up where we left off. Thanks for the good times!
JoAnn and Skins

Tiff Gutierrez said...

You need to make your color of writing darker and bigger. Its hard to read. Had a blast today!

Chelle said...

Old friends are gold! I love the look of your new blog! Fun and colorful! I love Matchbox 20 too!!! Looks like all is well w/the Wallengren family! Tell Brandon hello for us.

Jodi said...

Amus, when I get back from Atlanta I need you to come and help me with my blog.

Jodi

The Boyacks said...

Love the look of your blog. Could not figure out the site that you got it from? Sounds like you guys have been having fun. We have been so busy I need to take sometime and update our blog but - it is a little overwhelming.