Friday night we were getting ready to go to a BBQ at our friends house when THIS happened! I saw the scissors from my bathroom drawer on the floor. I didn't know what happened until Caleb came over to talk to me and I noticed a big chunk of hair taken off the front of his head. He didn't just snip a little hair, he cut it down to the scalp! I just had to laugh because what kid doesn't do this at some point as a child? So, he ended up wearing a hat to the BBQ and got a major buzz today. What do you think? Can you still see it? I'm just happy that he didn't cut Izzy's cute curly hair.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh no, one of my fears with Adyson. Her hair as gotten so long and I am scared that she will try to give herself a haircut. I don't think that you can tell that he cut it - It does not look bad.
Don't feel too bad Amy. Avery has cut her hair, oh . . . . about a five times, and just recently cut Melissa's little girl, Lacy's hair.
I was babysitting, and I went downstairs to my salon, and they were just sitting there, both of them with their hair cut. Lacy's was by far the worst ( lets just say she had VERY short bangs ), and I felt sooo BAD! Luckly Melissa forgave me.
LOVE the cut...I too am glad he didn't get to Izzy's curls.
I can't believe that he cut it that short and didn't harm himself. I am glad you took a picture of it. LOL
Hey Amy! Sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. I have had shingles for about a month and then Anni gave us a scare with a week of on and off 104 temp. No excuse I know. Your blog looks great! Cute pics and stories. Funny about Caleb's hair. I can only say that because I was not there and I am seeing the after affects. I cannot believe you guys had a snake in your yard. It was pretty big too. I will have to watch at my house too. Looks like you guys are having a great summer.
Post a Comment