The Wallengren Family

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Fun!

Last night the weather was so perfect so we played outside for a while. Izzy thought that it would be fun to get in the pool without me knowing about it. While cleaning up after dinner Caleb yells to me," Mom, Izzy's in the pool!" I look outside and this is what I found. I laughed and had to take a picture. This is one of those times when you just have to say OH WELL and smile.



Caleb and his friends played cards on our back deck. I'm so glad he has cute friends to play with. He always has fun with the neighbors. We just love where we live!

Isn't this what summer is about?

1 comments:

The NC Merrill's said...

Love your cute kids! I enjoyed your pics from the lake as well. You guys are having a fun summer!