Wednesday, July 9, 2008
A Long Day At IKEA!
What a long day but a fun day except for loosing Izzy's sandals at IKEA! Now all of you who have been there know how enormous that place is and just the thought of loosing something there is exhausting. I went with my mom and my sisters to IKEA today. It was fun to get together like it always is. Well, after being there for over an hour, we were about to walk out and I noticed that Izzy took her sandals off. I was so tired and I didn't want to attempt to walk through that entire store looking for $12 sandals. But, of course I had to cause I'm too cheap to just forget about it. Anyway, I searched that entire store and asked every employee if they had seen them but no luck. So after all of that I still walked away with no sandals. Doesn't it just drive you crazy when kids take their shoes off?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My kids always lose stuff too. You can't take your eyes off them for a second. I'm sorry you didn't find the sandals. Cafe Rio is the best! I love their pork salads! I've never been able to get anything else there because I love it so much but I think I need to branch out and try something new for a change. Any suggestions?
Oh man, I hate it when that happens! I had a similar experience at a swap meet. I'm the same way. I had to circle the entire thing. So much fun. Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun. Well besides the problem shoe.
I feel bad that you have not seen any of my comments. I have made several on your blog. I wonder if they are not saving. I had better check after I hit the enter key. I'm missing everyone in Utah and our home.
I love Cafe Rio too. I actually am trying a Cafe Rio recipe off the internet for their Pork. Hopefully it works.
I know exactly what your talking about! Luke is classic for this very same thing. Every day I put the kids in the wagon and walk all around our neighborhood. More than once I will get home and luke's Shoes are no longer on his feet. He throws them out while we are walking!! I always have to retrace our walk just to find them !!
I love Ikea so much! We just furnished Maddie's playroom completely in Ikea! Yes, I know how you feel about the shoe thing, Maddie always has here shoes off. Everytime we get out of the car, I have to wait for her to put her shoes back on :)!
Post a Comment