On Thursday I took the kids to the Discovery Gateway Museum. I have a family pass that I bought last summer and it expires so I wanted to squeeze in a few more times. I always go crazy with my camera when we go there because there are so many cute things that my kids do and I have to capture those memories. Here are a few of the 30+ that I took in just one afternoon. Enjoy!
My little "Flash" the firefighter/policeman
It's so fun to make music and where a fireman's hat!
Look how much Caleb has grown since last November!
Future news journalists
I just love the cute classes that are offered. Here Caleb learned where orange juice and lemonade comes from. He even got to make some all by himself.
Look how big Izzy is now since last November! In this picture on the right she learned how to climb up stairs at the Children's Museum. Look at her now!
The little playhouse inside of a tree house was one of Izzy's favorite places to hang out
I love my little lifesaver!

2 comments:
Looks like the kids had fun at the museum. What a good find. I will have to remember that this winter.
wish we could have come...as it turns out we could have...i was ticked...i'll have to tell you the story when i see you.
Post a Comment