I have been a slacker once again on my blog so be sure to check out the next 2 posts for more fun Halloween updates and activities.
Every year I go with my mom and my sisters to Gardner Village with the kids to see the fun witches. This is always a fun picture taking time for us with the costumes and being with cousins. Here are the fun pictures from that fun outing.
On Halloween night we went over to our friends Karen and Mackey's house for pizza before the hubby's took out the kids.


I loved the nice warm weather! It couldn't have been a nicer night for trick-or-treating!
Caleb, Izzy, and buddy Easton ready and waiting for the dads to take them out.
After trick-or-treating we went back to our house to pass out the rest of our candy. I think my kids loved passing out the treats more than trick-or-treating. Caleb kept yelling across the street telling kids to come to our house. It was cute. He's so social!
Izzy waiting anxiously for treats!
My sweet little Care Bear all worn out!
Once all of the treats were passed out and the night was still young, we decided to go rent Season 2 of THE OFFICE for a good laugh. We had a great Halloween!








4 comments:
I finally got a chance to read through your blog of all the fun Fall things going on for you and your sweet family. We have had a lot of the same fun things going on also. I just haven't had the time to write about them on my blog . . . yet! It was a fun read.
It sounds like you had a fun Halloween. I have never seen the witches at Gardener Village. I will have to go check it out next year.
Amy ,It's so nice to see you enjoying your kids...Have more. :))))))))
heeheeeeee
What a great surprise to see so many posts! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! I'm so glad that Caleb still fits into his costume. It looked so cute on him. The witches party looked fun too. Lizzy was a Carebear too! Izzy looked darling. Cute photos. Thanks!
Post a Comment