Well, Saturday was so sad cause our Cougars lost. Oh well, I think we all new who had the better team this year. Maybe next year. Thanks Jodi for the fun game party at your house. We watched the game in her theater, ate pizza, salads, and mom's famous carmel popcorn. At least the company was fun to be with.
After the game B and I went to the Coldplay concert at the Energy Solutions Arena. We got these tickets last minute from Brandon's work. We went with a few co-workers and their wives. We were so lucky to watch the concert in a suite with lots of yummy food to snack on. We had a great time. What a cool concert. It was truly amazing! For all of you concert goers out there, I would say that this concert was almost as good as U2. They sounded awesome!


These pictures were taken from the big screen. I think they turned out pretty good! I love it when they put those up so you can actually SEE the band.
They put on a great show! The lights were amazing and the confetti dropping from the ceiling was so cool! That's what concerts are about! The unexpected!
This was a surprise to the audience when Coldplay sang on a table in the middle of the crowd. lucky enough they were right by us. Notice everyone and their phones taking this picture.
Me and Brandon
What a fun night! I'm officially hooked on Coldplay. I wonder who we'll go to see next in concert. I hoping for Kenny Chesney. I keeping my fingers crossed!







6 comments:
How fun! We love Coldplay! You guys always do such fun things. I love your new picture at the top of your blog and your fall background. :)
So jealous, we really wanted to go to this concert but never got our act together and bought tickets. I guess it is our own fault. I heard that the concert was amazing.
Love Coldplay. I am so glad you were able to go!
I saw some of the BYU game last Saturday, but there came a point when I had to quit watching. Oh well, there is always next year!
Let's hang out again soon!
I'm so jealous! Didn't make U2-junior. I'm sure they'll stick around. Maybe next year. Sounds like it was amazing!!!
I'm so jealous! Didn't make U2-junior. I'm sure they'll stick around. Maybe next year. Sounds like it was amazing!!!
Post a Comment