Caleb couldn't wait for the first snow fall! It seems like every day he kept asking, "when is going to snow so we can build a snowman?" Well, thank goodness for the big snow storm the other day. So, that afternoon I went out and bought all of the snow gear (gloves, hats, snow pants, boots, etc) to prepare for our snowmen we were going to make later that day. Thanks Tori (B's sister) for all of the snow gear for Caleb!
Izzy in her new snow clothes. She had a hard time walking in the deep snow. it was funny how she kept falling over when she tried to walk in it!
It first started out with just this one snowman....
And before we knew it, we had made a snowman for each person in our family. FYI the snowmen on the left is Caleb, then daddy, then mommy, and finally little Izzy.


The funny thing about this whole situation is, Caleb helped me with the first one and then got to cold to help me with the other three. Don't you love it when your kids leave you out in the cold to finish their project? The cute thing about this entire thing is that since we built these snowmen, my kids would run to the window to look at them every morning until yesterday when they finally melted.
Last winter was terrible so we are more prepared for the snow this year. Brandon couldn't wait to fire up our new snow blower. It's amazing how a driveway and sidewalk that last year took us 2 hours to clear was done in 20 minutes.
Bring on the snow!






4 comments:
What a gorgeous family, I love your family picture at the top! I can't wait till Bevan's old enough to play in the snow so I can be a kid again:)
You are a good mom; I would have stopped at just one snowman. Nice work by the way, I might have you swing by our yard when the next storm hits. When it comes to building snowmen, I still consider myself a Texan... I could use some lessons. :)
I love your snowmen. They are a work of art. Zane insisted that we build a snowman on that day as well, and it was great fun. Next time it snows we should walk down to your house and let the kids build a snowman together!
thanks for what you said today in R.S.! cute pics BTW!! so fun! lets get the kids together once i get my house out of quarantine!
Post a Comment