The Wallengren Family

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Keepsake Designs

Christmas is just around the corner and its time to order your holiday cards. If you are like me I love to get them out early in the month so I get mine done quick. My sister Heidi has a little business that she has started making holiday cards, baby announcements, wedding announcements, and lots of other kids of cards. She made this Christmas card for our family last year. Aren't her designs so cute? Click here on her link to check out her designs. You'll love them! Order them before it's too late!

5 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

What a cute card. Your sister did a great job.

Slater Blog said...

beautiful family picture at the temple!

Bri said...

So cute! I will definitley have to look into her cards... I am SO not creative, so any little help is always great!

Krazy Keetch's said...

I'm gonna have to check that out! Just stoppin' by to say hi! love your new little family picture in front of the temple! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Chelle said...

I'll have to check out your sister's cards. They look adorable!