My sweet little Caleb had a cute mother's day program at his school. They sang a lot of songs! Some of them were even in sign language. There were tables set out and decorated nice for all of the mothers to sit at during the program. The kids were asked questions about their moms and they were written down on paper for the moms to read. I just laughed because mine said that i was 12 years old, weighed 30-40lbs, my favorite food was soup, and I love to play ring around the roses. It was funny to read that. After the cute songs, he gave me a cute picture of his hand print. What a priceless treasure that I will keep forever! I'm going to miss it when he isn't little like this anymore. Now I know how my mom must have felt when we did thing like that for her. The whole thing almost brought me to tears! I love him so much!
Here's Caleb singing a cute Mother's Day song for me!
Caleb holding my present he made me wrapped up in this cute package
Here is the painted hand print gift he gave me. It had a cute hand print poem on the back. He was so proud of this!
He was asked to hold the flag while we all said the Pledge of Allegiance. He thought he was pretty cool to be the only one chosen to do this!
Dad & Izzy just sat in the back and listened.

1 comments:
Don't you love their perception of us? 12...heehee
Post a Comment