The Wallengren Family

Thursday, November 8, 2007

She Did It!!!

I haven't really had much to write about lately until now. Today I took the kids to the Discovery Gateway Museum. The kids had tons of fun playing with all of the fun interactive toys! We have a family pass there so I try to take them about once a month. They have a new robot exhibit that Caleb has been wanting to check out for a long time. They love it there! If you have never been there you have to go! The most surprising thing that happened there was how Izzy learned how to climb the stairs all by herself! She is 13 months and still isn't walking yet but, she has been trying to climb at least one step by herself and she hasn't been able to do it. I'm so glad that I had my camera with me to capture that moment! I'm such a proud mom!
Caleb loved playing with the remote control robot dog!
Izzy played right along with Caleb while laying on top of the table
Izzy climbing her first set of stairs! Oh no, this brings on a whole new set of challenges for me!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay Izzy! It won't be long now! Just remember, John John was 18 months before he started walking, and Madie too. We are just late walkers in our family!

Anonymous said...

How fun...
We (Toren,Greta,and I )worked at the gateway museum all last summer.
We worked at the "childrens Museum" the year before that.
Glad you like it....