The Wallengren Family

Monday, November 19, 2007

Let's Go Cougars!

I don't know about all of you but, we are so excited for the big BYU vs. UTAH match up this Saturday! I got inspired to write about this today from my friend Errin, whose blog is all about BYU! Thanks Errin! This is going to be an awesome game! B got us some last minute tickets through BYU alumni and we can't wait to see our Cougars beat those Utes! So, let's all sing "Rise and shout the Cougars are out...." and support the Cougs as they rock Utes at Edwards stadium this Saturday! Go BYU!!!

3 comments:

Errin said...

Good work on your post. Thank Brandon for getting us tickets. I can't wait for this game. I am always nervous for this week, and Brandon doesn't help make things calm. We'll see you at the game. GO COUGS!

nate and hill said...

A Utah man am I, sir! Go Utes!! We'll be watching from across the country

Anonymous said...

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!