Monday, November 12, 2007
A Fun Weekend Together!
This past weekend we went to the mall on Friday and shopped and had dinner. Caleb had fun on the merry-go-round at the mall and playing in the "Dino" playzone. Then, on Saturday we went to Park City and shopped some more. We wanted to take advantage of the awesome weather before the cold and snow hits us. The kids love to be outside and play at the park at the outlets one last time! We don't have to always do planned and organized things all of the time. Sometimes the funnest things to do are to just be together!!!
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Aim -
looks like a fun time with the fam!
I love just being together as a family and not having to much effort into you plans - small and simple!
We need to get together before the craziness of the Holidays hits - let me know if you have a free day coming up.
Just found your blog, Amy. How fun to see some photos of your family. I will check back often.
Sheila
Post a Comment