Caleb loves to make a gingerbread house every year for Christmas. His sweet little eyes lit up when I brought home the box that displayed the cute model house on the front. For three days Caleb would carry around the box for 3 days until I finally gave in and made it for him. He was so excited! He helped me put all of the treats on it and couldn't help snacking on the treats during the process. These are fun times with the kids! I know that they won't always be excited about making these so I cherish these moments.
Since we made this cute little house yesterday, I have caught Caleb breaking off little pieces of icing for a small taste. He even licks the gumdrops off the rooftop. He wants to keep this "forever" and never throw it away. I guess that I may have no choice but keep a little Christmas around my house long after the holiday is over.
I would've taken some pictures of Izzy but she wouldn't stop throwing a tantrum. She was shoving candy in her mouth so fast! I took it away and, of course, she flipped out. It wasn't a happy memory to remember. Ha/ha!



2 comments:
Love gingerbread houses - Caleb looks very pleased with himself. Adyson keeps asking when we will decorate our house, I need to pull it out and let her go to town on it.
We made a gingerbread train. Peyton and I waited until after Anni went to sleep. Yours looks great. The box makes it look so easy, but we had a hard time with ours. Yours looks like a pro made it.
Post a Comment