The Wallengren Family

Monday, December 15, 2008

Girls Night Out at the Nutcracker!

A couple days ago I went with my mom, her friend (and my friend) Sheila, and my niece Maddie to Ballet West's production of The Nutcracker. I had never seen it before and I loved it. I didn't really know what to expect knowing that there would be no talking in it, just dancing. I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked the ballet. I'm not really into dancing but, I really enjoyed it. I don't know if Brandon would like it though. I can't wait until Izzy is a little older so I can take her. It was fun spending time with my mom and my niece. Our good friend Sheila had free tickets and treated us to a fun evening . Thanks Sheila! The nutcracker is a must see!

1 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

ahhh I'm jealous.. I was supposed to go with my family but everyone backed out so I stayed home and let you enjoy it. =*( perhaps we can all go next year.