I love this time of year for many reasons. First, the cooler weather when I can when my comfy sweatshirts. Second, it's my 30th birthday in a couple of days. Third, my 10 year anniversary is on the 23rd. Fourth, fun Halloween costumes and treats. Finally, the changing of the fall leaves. I love their bright colors that change right before conference. On Friday we went on a fun drive up to Sundance to walk around and look at the beautiful leaves! WOW it was amazing! When we got there we saw the chair-lift moving and carrying people all the way up to the top of the lift. We bought tickets and rode the lift to look at the leaves way up on the mountains. This was so cool! If any of you haven't done this, you have got to do it! Just make sure you bring a sweatshirt! My kids loved it! We continued on through the Alpine Loop and ended up back at our house. We have never driven that drive. It was amazing. A must see! We also took some fun pictures while we were up there. We hadn't planned on doing this so we weren't quite dressed up the way I would've liked to have been but, they are still cute. Enjoy!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Fall Leaves at Sundance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
cute pics! call me if you are ever bored...as you know, i am a loaner!
Aimee, What a great weekend you must of had!! I think we are going to have to do that this weekend. Happy early Birthday!! You have such a cute family.
xoxo
Melissa
So beautiful. We will have to take that drive this week.
Thanks for dropping by yesterday. It is so nice to be reminded that people are so caring. Have a great day!
love this weather! it is so dreamy. Looks like Christmas card pics to me, you guys are one handsome family!
Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you have a great one :)
Happy Birthday Amy! Hope you have a fun day today! The leaves look amazing!
Hey Amy,
Happy Happy birthday!! Crazy to think your 30 such a fun milestone. Have a fun day, hope its the best...
Hey Amy! We are in the same boat -I hit the big 3-0 a couple of months ago and we have our 10th Anniversary in April - It's kind of like the 'great & dreadful day' isn't it? I love your blog and pics!
Amy the pictues of 'sundance and your outting lok so awesome and beautiful. I want a picture of your family that you took. Love, Mom
Post a Comment