
Last week I went with Caleb on a field trip to the fire station. He thought it was the coolest thing! There was a little program and he walked around and saw the fire trucks. One even left for a fire while we were there. He loved listening to sirens as they drove away. I just love how he enjoys school! He has made so many friends there. It seems like every day his teacher tells me that he wants to play with a different kid in the class and to track down the mom to set up a play date. That's my little "social butterfly." Here are some fun pictures of the field trip. 

Caleb was able to participate in the fire safety skit and play the part of the "smoke"




His eyes lit up when he saw this cool bell. The fire fighters even let him ring it a few times.


Caleb's little buddies Nathan and Ace

He was so excited to tell dad about the fun day he had at the fire station!
2 comments:
Hey! My dad is in charge of the puppet show! He was there that day as well, My Mom was one or 2 of the puppets: She'll be bummed to know he was there and not said Hi to him, She thinks he is such a doll. I am glad they do the puppet show: I helped with it last week, all the kids love it. The pic's are darling.
They take the best field trips. I don't blame Caleb for liking school. What kid would not love to ring the bell of a firetruck?
Post a Comment