The Wallengren Family

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My kids LOVE Christmas time!



Tonight I just had to capture the sweet thing that my two cute kids did. I had just got done finishing my neighbor gifts when I noticed that Izzy was already playing in the middle of them having a great time! Not to mention that she loves pulling the ornaments off of our tree too. I just had to take this cute picture!

We also went to B's parents house to say goodbye to them because they are going on their three week long vacation to Hawaii. They also had a special surprise to show Caleb before they left. Caleb is obsessed with trains and when he saw this musical train that grandpa bought, his eyes just lit up! His grandma and grandpa spoil him! He loves them so much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that train!
Also, I want to spend 3 WEEKS in Hawaii - sounds fun!
Yeah, next week would be a great time to get together, any day work for you?