The Wallengren Family

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Look At Your Mail!!!

So, last night we got home and began to open our mail. There was a bunch of those stupid mailers and advertisements intermixed with our other letters. Well, one of the mailers was for a Larry H. Miller car dealership and it was a scratch and win. Normally we just throw those away and don't even bother with them. Well, B decided to scratch it and we won an Ipod! We couldn't believe it! How often do you ever win anything from those dumb things anyway? I'm excited to go get it tomorrow! So, if you are like us and you throw away all of that "junk mail," next time you should think twice before you do it cause you could be a winner! What an awesome early Christmas gift!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Pretty sure I threw that one away! Dang it!!

Cute, cute blog! I am excited I found out you are in the blog world, too. So check us out. tyandsarahbennett.blogspot.com

have a great night!!
sarah bennett:)

Errin said...

Unbelievable! That kind of stuff never happens to us. I wish we had your luck.

mnjacksons said...

Hello Wallengrens
such a cute family you have.
we just started this blog thing too.(and it is not deluxe like yours) It is great to keep in touch. merry christmas.
mnjacksons.blogspot.com
Marissa