Holy cow! How about this awful weather! I don't think that I have ever seen a snow storm like this one before! I'm so grateful to be in a nice, warm home right now.
These past couple of days have been kinda rough for us. On Tuesday night Isabel threw up and later that night I did too. Well, after spending all day at home yesterday, I feel fine and little Izzy is still throwing up. Have any of you gone through this lately? Is there something going around? I'm just praying that Caleb and Brandon don't get it cause that would make a pretty miserable Christmas! So, I'm crossing my fingers right now that this will pass soon. Also if the weather doesn't let up soon, we all may be home bound tomorrow with our kids. I'm just glad that all of my Christmas shopping is done. So, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


0 comments:
Post a Comment