The Wallengren Family

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey, everyone!  I know it has been forever since my last post and I must say that I have no excuse.  I'm just lazy!  So, I'm back and public too!  We are doing great!  From my last post Lexi was just born (8 months ago). I'm still adjusting to juggling a family of five and enjoying every minute of it! Lexi has been an absolute joy!  I couldn't asked for a more PERFECT baby!  When I was perfect I mean: NEVER cries even when she wakes up she will just lay in her crib and talk, eats baby food perfect, and sleeps like an angel!  Look at this beautiful picture of my precious baby!  Doesn't she just melt your heart?  Keep checking back with me.  I promise that I am reconnecting myself to the blogging world! Take Care!  

8 comments:

landofnyedom said...

Wow! Long time in between blogs. :) Welcome back.

Heidi said...

Yay! You're back!!!! I'll be out in June - should we do another photo shoot?

Leslie said...

So good to hear from you. Lexi is sooo cute. Can't wait to see what your family is doing.

Krazy Keetch's said...

So glad you are back. I miss you so much! Wow Lexi is beautiful! Can't wait to hear from you some more. Lucky, you have an easy baby? Channing is a bit of a mamas boy and needy and likes to be held, but I love him so much it's sick! Take care..keep bloggin':)

Krazy Keetch's said...

So glad you are back. I miss you so much! Wow Lexi is beautiful! Can't wait to hear from you some more. Lucky, you have an easy baby? Channing is a bit of a mamas boy and needy and likes to be held, but I love him so much it's sick! Take care..keep bloggin':)

Shalise said...

She is SO SO SO Beautiful, I bet your having SO much fun with her as well as the other 2..

Darin and Janey Bloomfield said...

Hi Amy! I was so glad to hear from you! Your kids are adorable!!! Yep we're on the count down to adding another little jammer to our family and I could'nt be more excited and happy. Looks like things are good for you guys, keep blogging, so we can see how you are doing. Keep in touch. Janey

Team LIVE THE LIFE said...

She is adorable! Miss you!!