We have been looking for houses now for about 4 months and still can't find the right one. I know, I know many of you are probably thinking, "Why? There are so many good deals out there right now." Well, yes that's true but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are getting the right home in the right location. I am just so concerned about finding the right place for my kids. I really want a yard and a family neighborhood. Those are my top priorities. I like where we are right now (renting) being close to the school and a nice ward but there is no one for my kids to play with. It is a little older neighborhood and Caleb has had a hard time. I know the right home is out there somewhere and it will feel right when we find it. It's just a big decision! We'll see how these next couple of weeks go!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good to see you back! :) call me...i'll come up!
I wish you luck, I hope you guys can find something soon. I LOVE the area up in Holladay, though a lot of the homes are nice there really aren't little kids: that was a reason we had moved. I hope for the best. Good Luck.
Post a Comment