It has taken me forever to get to this point of making our blog private. I am hoping that I did it right. Sorry to any of you who got multiple invites. Just know that I REALLY want you to come see me. I get my ultrasound on Wednesday. Any thoughts on what I am having?
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thanks for adding me Amy. I think you are having another boy!
Thanks for the invite! My vote on the baby....a girl. Not that I'm basing that on anything - I just think Izzy needs a sister :)
I think its a girl
I think it's a baby, Ha! Ha!, I know funny huh? I really don't know what to guess, you already have one of each so either boy or girl would be fun no matter what.
I wish you luck and health and the baby to be healthy, that is all that really matters. I cannot wait to hear what the little one is, your lucky and Congratulations to you guys...
I think it's going to be a girl--I have a pink sweater started!!!! But, Caleb hasn't had a baby brother before. We can't wait to hear. dad/mom (Del/Myrna)
Now that you have one of each, I think you should make it a surprise. How many surprises do we get now that we are adults? I haven't seen you in a while, so I can't say either way. Like Shalise said, as long as you have a healthy baby that is all that matters!
I'm feeling a boy... so fun to see your dad on the temple video tonight.
Post a Comment