What an amazing priviledge it is to have so many beautiful temples so close to us! This open house of the Draper temple seems to be especially special to me because this is the first time that children under 12 could walk through it. After going to the open house with our friends, Mike and Lindsey, a few weeks ago I knew that Caleb would love to go inside. So, on Thursday I took him with my mother-in-law. He loved the temple! It was so cute to see him with the pamphlet of pictures matching the rooms to the pictures. He can't wait to get baptized there when he turns 12years old. Later that night we were at dinner with my family and he was so excited to show his cousins the pamphlet of pictures and talk to them about the temple. I'm so grateful the at such a young age he already know that it is a special place. I know this will be something that he remembers forever. Here are some cute pictures.
Caleb and grandma
Me and Caleb
Following Jesus' example
I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God a place of love and beauty
I'll prepare myself while I am young
This is my sacred duty.






6 comments:
That's so cool you could go to the temple. We are planning on taking our kids Saturday. I'm so excited for them to see it.
That was such a neat experience! I loved watching Caleb as he explored the interior of the temple. He is such a sweet/spiritual child. Thanks Amy for inviting me to go with you and Caleb.
Hey Amy we went Saturday with some of our kids and the Grand kids! It is so beautiful and I loved watching the excitement the kids had on their faces. It made me think we should all have the excitement every time we go to the temple!
Love you
Aunt Bev
Congrats on another little girl!
I actually did finally make it to the Draper Temple open house. So glad I didn't miss out on the tour. Now, I can't wait to go do a session!
Have you watched twilight as much as I have? Heaven help us!!
I miss spending time you every month! Congrats on the girl! Izzy will be in heaven!
Post a Comment