The Wallengren Family

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve!!

We enjoyed spending time with our families on Christmas eve. It is always fun to spend time with them on the big night. There is always fun, fun, and best of all family. Here are some pictures from our time at Brandon's parents house. We had a wonderful time at my mom's house too but forgot to take pictures.

The kids love spending time with their cousins Parker and Carsten

They never leave grandma's house without a couple of ice cream cones

Brandon's sister Tori and her two boys

My handsome hubby just hangin' out

After the long day spent at both grandma's house, it was time to get ready for the big night. We rushed home so the kids could open two Christmas Eve presents. Caleb was so excited about this that he carried around his two presents all day.

A fun Christmas story to get them excited

They opened up their Christmas PJ's. This is a cute tradition that I started when I had Caleb. This was something that I always looked forward to when I was a kid. Don't they look so cute?

After unwrapping the book and the PJ's it was time to get Santa's cookies and milk out. They made these cute cookies at my mom's house a few days before Christmas (another tradition). We didn't want to leave out the reindeer so a bowl of carrots were left for them too. Caleb wrote a cute letter for Santa and Santa wrote him back too. So cute!
Finally it was time for the kids to get to bed cause Santa had a lot of work to do to get ready for the next morning. I love Christmas eve almost as much as Christmas day. there is nothing like watching the anticipation and excitement from my kids as Christmas approaches.

2 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

What a lovely Christmas Eve. I love hearing about your cute kids.

Krazy Keetch's said...

I love their striped pajamas! I want a pair.