Every year we have a fun tradition to go to my dad's work and have a party with his partners family. This is always a highly anticipated event. We love sitting around visiting and letting all of the 32 little kids run wild. The food was yummy. The fun bingo game is always a hit with a special prize for all of the winners. Santa made a quick visit. But I think the highlight of the night was the pinata! Caleb couldn't wait for his turn to take a swing at it.
The kids had fun making fun balloons out of latex gloves
Caleb concentrating on his BINGO card
Me and little Izzy. I was so sick for a whole week before Christmas and missed other parties but, I pulled myself together cause this was one that I didn't want to miss!
Caleb telling Santa about his wish for a "Geotrax Airport." Any of you with boys know what that is.
Caleb won what every mother hopes their child would win, a recorder. He had fun walking around blowing it while waving the wand. So cute!
The was no better way to spend the holidays than with those I love. We never get to see the Dunyon's so it was a perfect way to celebrate Christmas!






0 comments:
Post a Comment