The Wallengren Family

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Million Dollar Winner!!!

So, many of you probably watched Deal or No Deal last night. If you didn't I'm sure that you heard about the first million dollar winner from Sandy, Utah. This is actually the wife of a guy that works with Brandon. They tried out for the game a couple months ago and got on the show. No one knew how much money they won or if they even won any. They couldn't tell anyone what the outcome was until last night. It was so fun to watch this show! If you didn't see it last night, here is a clip of it http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/video/clips/the-first-million-dollar-winner/538683/.
&
Hummm, what would I do with a million dollars? I think I would pay off my house, travel, and invest the money. Of course I would have to go on a major shopping spree too. Brandon agrees with me on all of these dreams but he would add one more thing. He would go to law school. Anyway, one can dream right? Except dreams really do come true for Ross and Jessica Robinson. Congratulations guys!

5 comments:

Krazy Keetch's said...

Oh so she did win the million!! I remember talking to you about this! How exciting is that..and it's even more exciting that we can all know now!!

Love Izzy's room you are so talented WE NEED TO HOOK UP!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

how fun that you "kindof" know her...the only thing i'd do different is SELL MY RICHMOND house! and buy a different one that i wouldn't have to worry about falling apart...that way you would have a driveway that wasn't disinegrating!

Kristen said...

I can only wish! here is my blog kabbsplace.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

crazy! makes you want to go on a game show, doesn't it? That's awesome. I tell ya, Mormons are totally good on game shows!

Burton said...

Hey, it's Ashley Burton from the ward. I was just wonder what the name of the pre school is in Draper that Caleb goes to? I have to start planning for my little boy.