The Wallengren Family

Sunday, April 6, 2008

More House Projects

I don't know what it is but I am going crazy with home improvement projects! I guess you could say that it is very addicting! Since my last post I have redone 2 of my bathrooms with cool venetian plaster walls (which takes FOREVER but, looks really cool!) and other fun things. I'm not done yet so, if I don't post anything for a while I have a good reason. It really feels like I have a new house. B says that I am "nesting." This is my version on spring cleaning. I'll post more pictures soon.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! I'm excited to see it when we come out. Oh, BTW, I'm not in "therapy." I was suggesting that the gym is my therapy....

Trish said...

Very Impressed! I want to see!

Jodi said...

Hi amus-

I updated my blog, so take a look, it still looks elementary but its looking better. I need you to show me how to put back grounds on it like your Hawaii one.

jodi

Anonymous said...

So, when are you coming to show me how to do the venetian plastering??

Shalise said...

Amy-
I am getting impatient to see what you have done:)
I was telling Tiffany through a post that if your around on Saturday to stop by at my shoe party, I am having it between 4-5:30! You also get to take the shoes home with you.

Anyways, I hope all is well!

Shalise said...

Amy-
I am getting impatient to see what you have done:)
I was telling Tiffany through a post that if your around on Saturday to stop by at my shoe party, I am having it between 4-5:30! You also get to take the shoes home with you.

Anyways, I hope all is well!

Errin said...

Where are you??? I want to see your projects.