The Wallengren Family

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Caleb At The Eye Doctor

I got a call from Caleb's school the other day saying that he didn't pass his vision screening test. The eye tech at the school said that he needed a more thorough exam. Of course when I heard this I began to panic because I knew exactly where his bad eye sight came from, ME! I am cursed with horrible eyes. When I say horrible I mean that I can't even see the largest letter on the screen at the doctors office. I really am blind. I thought about how sad it would be if Caleb was just as blind as me. I imagined him with little glasses covering up his beautiful blue eyes. Not that there is anything wrong with glasses at a young age but, you know what I mean. Anyway, I was anxious to see how he would react to all of the big machines and the eye drops for dilation. Here are some fun pictures of his first eye appointment experience.


He wasn't afraid of those big intimidating machines

Once he got his eyes dilated (which was quite the process) the doctor gave him these cool glasses

I tried to take a picture of his dilated eyes.

Caleb wanted to take a picture of me wearing the glasses.


Way to go Caleb!!!
I took these random pictures of my kids the other day and I think they are so cute so I wanted to show them off.

Izzy loves to play with Caleb's bike helmet!

Tubby time is a favorite time at our house! Izzy love the bubbles!


Izzy puts up with all of the water being dumped on her head by brother. They have fun in the tub together!

What child doesn't love running around "nakey?"

I just had to show of Izzy's cute curly hair. Sweet huh?

4 comments:

Shalise said...

Cute pictures! So, were his eye's ok??

Shalise said...

Cute pictures! So, were his eye's ok??

Shalise said...

Cute pictures! So, were his eye's ok??

Tiff Gutierrez said...

Cute Am. So did he need glasses or not?