The Wallengren Family

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Love This time of Year!

A couple weeks ago we had our annual family bbq in the mountains.  We do this every year in the fall around conference time.  All of kids look forward to it!  My kids absolutely love being with their cousins!  This rock has had many pictures of the kids on it over the years.  It's amazing how our family is growing up!  This picture is for my sister Heidi because we always miss her cute kids in pictures like these. 

I just loved listening to conference on my way up the canyon!  I always walk away with a greater appreciation for my sweet family!  I am so blessed!


Cute Lexi isn't quite walking yet so i just let her crawl around in the leaves.  She loved it!


These two are quite the pair!  They have so much fun together!

We missed having Brandon with us because he was on a business trip.  With or without him the traditions still continue!  Until next year!

0 comments: