The Wallengren Family

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Painting Fun!

Hi everyone! Sorry about the extra long delay in my blog posts! My camera broke and I didn't want to make a post without fun pictures on it. I bought a new one so be prepared for lots of fun pictures coming up soon as I try it out! This past month has been fun for us. We spent an evening up at Echo Reservoir with my sisters, I took my kids to Classic Water Slides and to Lagoon again, have had some fun "girls nights" with my cute girlfriends, went to the Dinosaur Museum, put Izzy in a "Big Girl" bed, and lots of other stuff that I can't even remember. It has been a fun month squeezing in last minute fun activities before Caleb starts school next Wednesday. Here is a picture of my cute kids painting yesterday. Izzy just loves it! She has never done it before. She is so artistic! Caleb doesn't really like to color or do anything crafty. i guess it's cause he is a boy. Anyway, enjoy the photos. Check back tomorrow when I post the pictures of Izzy's "Big Girl" bed!






3 comments:

Chelle said...

You're doing busy mom stuff too. No time to blog! Fun paints!

Heidi said...

Wow! Izzy has a big girl bed! That is great. My kids love to paint too. I just wish it wasn't so messy...

Brooke said...

Sounds like you have been having tons of fun. Your are a great mom to take them on so many fun excursions. Have a good week.